Having second thoughts about where you made your pre-arrangements? We honor pre-arrangements made at any other funeral home. Transferring your prearrangement to Wilkinson-Beane-Simoneau-Paquette Funeral Home & Cremation Services and 603Cremations.com ensures that our professional, licensed staff attend to all the details outlined in the pre-arrangement, with no additional expense to you.
It is an honor to serve your family, and we are more than willing to assist you in the transferring process. Please call us at 603-524-4300 to complete the necessary paperwork to transfer your pre-arrangement.
Often times when people enter a pre-paid funeral contract they do not realize they have the ability to transfer their contract to another funeral home. You are the owner of your pre-arrangement account and therefore have the option to transfer your contract to another funeral home. This contract can be transferred either before or after death occurs.
- If a funeral home goes out of business
- You change your mind about using a particular funeral home
- Contact us and we will set up an appointment for you to meet with a licensed funeral director.
- Prior to your meeting gather all documents pertaining to the pre-arranged funeral and we will discuss the final transaction.
- We handle all arrangements to finalize the transfer. You will not be required to contact the funeral home.
Wilkinson-Beane-Simoneau-Paquette Funeral Home & Cremation Services and 603Cremations.com are locally owned and operated by Craig Beane, a fourth-generation funeral director. You can trust that the Craig and his staff will continue its commitment to serving central New Hampshire for many generations to come.