We understand that having a conversation with your loved ones about your preferred funeral arrangements is certainly not something that anyone looks forward to, or even has much experience in. Whether it is for peace of mind or financial reasons, we handle this sort of thing every day and will be happy to sit down with you in the comfortable environment we have created to answer all of your questions.
Choosing a funeral director that you trust is of the utmost importance. You will be sharing your life stories, private vital statistics, and of course your funeral wishes with this person. Our job is not to sell you merchandise or talk you into services you don’t want or need. What we do is educate you on all aspects of Funeral Service then lay out your different options on the table so you can choose what service best fits your lifestyle, your family, and also your budget.
Why are so many families planning their funerals in advance with Wilkinson-Beane-Simoneau-Paquette Funeral Home & Cremation Services?
For Peace of Mind
- To personalize their funeral
- To reduce the emotional stress and financial burden of surviving family members
- To provide for final expenses due to Medicaid regulations
- To protect against the future costs of funerals
We offer a full range of services and prices to meet the needs of the families we serve. We realize families want the quality and value of our professional services at the time of need.
Our Advance Funeral Planning Services Include:
- We can arrange consultations with no cost or obligation in your home or ours.
- Recording of family information.
- Recording of your wishes and desires.
- Selecting services and merchandise.
- Flexible funding options
To begin the process of Advance Planning Click Button Below:
For information or questions please call us, or E-mail Us Here