We understand that having a conversation with your loved ones about your preferred funeral arrangements is certainly not something that anyone looks forward to, or even has much experience in. Whether it is for peace of mind or to make arrangements for prepaid funeral or cremation services, we meet with local families every day and will be happy to sit down with you in a comfortable environment to answer all of your questions.
Choosing a funeral director that you trust is of the utmost importance. Our job is to educate you on all aspects of Funeral Service and provide you with available options based on your wishes, and your budget. We do not try to sell merchandise or services that you don’t want or need. We are here to plan your life’s celebration.
Why are so many families planning their funerals in advance with Wilkinson-Beane-Simoneau-Paquette Funeral Home & Cremation Services?
- To personalize their funeral
- To reduce the emotional stress and financial burden of surviving family members
- To provide for final expenses due to Medicaid regulations
- To protect against the future costs of funerals
We have been serving New Hampshire families for 160+ years and upholding the highest standards of ethical service, professionalism, confidentiality, and trust.
Our Advance Funeral Planning Services Include:
- Personal consultations with no cost or obligation at your home or in our office
- Creating a record of family information
- Recording of your wishes and desires
- Selecting services and merchandise
- Flexible funding options